We respect the privacy of our users and are committed to the responsible use of our users’ information. Accordingly, we adhere to the following:
We provide security safeguards to protect user information. For example, all user data is encrypted before being sent over the Internet. Although we cannot guarantee the encryption or privacy of your personal information, the encryption technology makes it very difficult for personal information to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred.
For further details on our Policy, click on the links below to jump to each section:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you provide us directly: We ask for certain information such as your username, first and last name, phone number and e-mail address when you register for a Company account, or if you correspond with us. We may also retain any messages you send through the Company Services..
- Your Information: We collect the Information you upload or transmit in connection with the Company Services, as well as any personal information that is contained in the Information.
- Information we may receive from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if a third party invites you to collaborate through our system, they will be asked to provide us with your email address.
- Analytics information: We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Company Services. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages and parts of the Company Services you visit or use, and other information. We also may collect and use analytics data from your Information.
- Cookie information: When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Company help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Company Services. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Company Services (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Company Services), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Company Services over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Company Services may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Company Services. When you use the Company Services, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Company Services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear gifs/web beacons information: When you use the Company Services, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
- Device identifiers: When you access the Company Services by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Company. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Company Services. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Company Services. Some features of the Company Services may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Location data: When you access the Company Services, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Company Services. Some features of the Company Services, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES COLLECT
When you visit or use the Company Services, third parties may obtain information about you or your computer or device. These third parties may include:
- Service Providers. We may use service providers to help us with the Company Services or any other lawful activity may do, including the other activities we describe under this Policy. This means service providers may collect, process, and store any of the information that we may collect under the Policy, and information collected in connection with the Company Services may be collected directly by our service providers. For example, we may use service providers to help us collect payment information and process payments, store Information, receive and respond to customer service requests, communicate with users, and provide customer support.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, use, process, combine, retain and store personal information that we collect or receive for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- For our business activities, including to provide and improve the Company Services, and maintain your User Account or Administrator Account;
- To process your payment(s);
- To communicate with you and respond to your requests, such as to respond to your questions, contact you about Company Services-related matters (e.g. account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Company Services, technical and security notices, etc.);
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as to market to you or offer you our and third party special offers or other products or services we think that you may be interested in. For example, we may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions and special offers;
- For data analytics and research purposes;
- To comply with contractual and legal obligations and requirements;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information;
In addition to the purposes noted above, we also may use the information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to:
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Company Services;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- to provide and monitor the effectiveness of the Company Services;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- to provide advertising to your browser or device, and
- automatically update the Company application on your mobile devices.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties outside Company and its group companies (including any parent, subsidiaries and affiliates) without your consent, except as noted below:
- Who we may share your personal information with: We may share your information with third-party service providers and business partners for the purpose of providing the Company Services. If you register for the Company Services with an email domain that is owned by or registered to a business or organization, we may share your email address with that business or organization in connection with the marketing, sale or provision of the Company Services to that organization or business.
- What happens in the event of a change of control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the Company (including any shares in the Company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your personal information and Information may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the Company.
- Sharing certain service type information we collect about you: We may share certain service type information, including information obtained through tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.): (i) with our third-party service providers or business partners for the purposes described in the section above on “How We Use Personal Information.” We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties. Aggregated, anonymized data regarding trends, averages, or other analytics may be shared with third parties for our own commercial purposes, including without limitation to improve the Company Services or to develop new products or services.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Your Rights: You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keeping your information safe: Company cares about the security of your personal information, and uses what it believes to be commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of personal information collected through the Company Services. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers in a controlled environment with limited access. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. While no transmission of information via the internet is completely secure, we take reasonable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- You control your account information and settings: You may update your account information and email-communication preferences by logging into your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We try to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Company Services, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly email@example.com.
- Accessing your personal information: You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the information we hold, please write or email us at the “Contact Us” address shown below. (Please note that we may be entitled to obtain a small fee for providing you copies of the personal information we hold about you; you will be advised in advance of the existence and amount of such charges at the time of your request.)
- Do not track: We do not track customers when they cross to third party websites and do not provide targeted advertising to them; therefore, the Company Services do not monitor for or behave differently if your computer or browser transmits a “do not track” or similar message to us or the Company Services.
- How long we keep your User Content: Following termination or deactivation of your User Account or Administrator Account, Company may retain your personal information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
- Opting out of collection of your information for Tracking: Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools, though we do not promise that these efforts will be effective. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools prevents Company or its service providers or business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Company Services. Doing so may disable many of the features available through the Company Services. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opting out of sharing information: To opt not to have your personal information shared as set forth herein, please contact us at the address shown below; however, to the extent that you are a registered user of the Company Services, your personal information is a requirement and removal of such personal information will result in termination of your user account.
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Company Services are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us email@example.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Company Services, including the information or content contained therein. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Digitory Legal Corporation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 231 8th Avenue
- San Francisco, CA 94118
Last modified: May 21, 2018